United Church of Sun City
11250 N. 107th Ave., Ste. 105
Sun City, AZ 85351
Web site: www.uccsc.com
Facebook: United Church of Sun City
Worship Service 10:00 a.m.
Coffee Hour 11:00 a.m.
Communion - 1st Sunday of each month
Healing Service - 3rd Sunday of each Month
at 11:15 a.m. in Grace Chapel
Bible Study - 11:00 a.m.
in Pastor Brady's Office
The Pastor's Post
Last month I wrote about the church and the Arizona summer. Now, in this edition of United Church’s “Extra! Summer News”, I thought I would add some practical tips to staying cooler in the Arizona Summer. The first four come from www.medicine.net; the fifth tip comes from me.
1. Take advantage of the cooler times of day; early morning or late evening.
2. Wear loose-fitting clothing, preferably of a light color.
3. Fans can help circulate air and make you feel cooler even in an air-conditioned house.
4. Try storing lotions or cosmetic toners in the refrigerator to use on your warm skin.
5. Go to church! We gather in the morning. You can wear loose fitting clothes. The A/C works great and we have a fan if you need one. However, you will need to bring your own refrigerated lotions.
Seriously, take care in this summer heat. I do look forward to seeing you in worship.